First: How to send complaints and feedback?
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via social media: Twitter (@) and Instagram ().
- In person: You can share your complaint with us in our headquarters at the specified location
- during the working hours from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Second: Documents that should be attached with your complaint:
To deal rapidly with your complaints, please provide us with the following documents:
- For Saudis, provide a photocopy of your national identity. And if you’re a non-Saudi, provide a photocopy of your residency license. For companies and organizations, provide a photocopy of your commercial record; also, the complaint should be signed by the delegate (if this isn’t attached, we won’t be able to deal with your complaints.)
- A photocopy of the general legal proxy and the national identity of the legal delegate.
- A summary of your complaint.
- Any documents that support your complaint.
- Information to connect with the complainer: phone number/mobile number/email.
Third: Timeline for complaint review
We will get back to you as soon as possible with a maximum of 7 days from receiving your complaint. Your complaint goes through a process that starts with reception and record, hen categorization and processing, and finally with resolve.
At this stage, we receive your complaint through any of the channels described in section 2.
At this stage, one of our team records your complaint via one of the methods described in section 2. Then it will be categorized. It’ll be given a priority and then passed to the responsible team.
At this stage, we process you categorized complaint. And the responsible team can resolve the complaint without redirecting it if its answer if provided or if it’s a part of a previous complaint that was resolved before; then, it’s possible to reply to it with the same method and inform the complainer through one of the previously mentioned communication methods.
At this stage, the responsible team approves the reply and adds any additional replies or notes and then we inform you that the complaint has been resolved.
Fourth: General notes
If the complainer isn’t satisfied with the complaint resolve or 10 days have passed without hearing back, you can submit it to Real Estate General Authority.